The DTF Printer USA printing system is an automated print, powder, and curing machine used to create direct-to-film prints.
Prints can be heat transferred to most items including but not limited to shirts, hats, shoes, bags, canvas, apron and more.
The DTF-PrinterUSA printing system arrives unassembled to the customer depending upon the purchase selection chosen.
- 24" Maximum print width
- Quad(4) Epson I3200 Printheads
- 2 Liter Tank for each Ink.
- Ink mixer used inside the White Ink Tank to ensure Ink in usable format and condition.
- User-Friendly Software programmed to easily adjust white ink levels on printed designs.
- Ink Tanks have integrated sensors that make noise and light up when the ink levels approach 33%.
- Some newer technology on the printers include; Automatic Induction Winding, High Precision, Higher Efficiency And Delicate Color Usage
- Easy To Operate And Maintain Compared To Other DTF Printers in the Market.
- High Level maintenance schedule for Printheads To Prolong The Life Of The Printheads.
- Lengthened Dry Fixation System for best heat pressing results.
- Laser Sensors inside the dryer help adjust the speed of the revolving dryer base in order to match perfect speed for drying and powdering the printed designs.
- DTF-PrinterUDPU24-4 24" Quad Head Printer
- RIPPING Software
- 3 Month Limited Warranty
- 1 Liter Cyan + 1 Liter Magenta + 1 Liter Yellow + 1 Liter Black + 2 Liter White Ink = 6 Liter Ink Included ($340 Value)
- 2 Rolls Of Double Matte Cold Peel Film (24 x 328 feet) Included ($400 Value)
- 3 Kilograms/6.6 pounds of Dryer Powder Included ($90 Value)
- Fumes are harmful so they must be vented.
- General usage of graphic programs like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator are a must.
- PC: I5 or better CPU, 8 gb ram, 2 hard drives and a network adapter. 24" or larger monitor
- Must be kept between 50-80F. Humidity must be between 40-60%.
- Printer Voltage AC110V, 10A, 500W, (Printer works fine with American Plugs) Rated Power 7.9KW
- Dryer works with A/C 220v 20amps Regulated L6-20 Style outlet. Rated Power 7.9KW
- PET Film, Inks and Powder should only be used on DTF Printers At All Times in order to not void warranty or support.
Training is optional but strongly recommended. It will help you fully operate the printer and our technician will help fully assemble the printer.
Warranty starts as soon as the printer is delivered to the customer/picked up by the customer. The DTF printers are covered by warranty for a period of 3 months. Printheads, Dampers, Inks and Boards aren't included on the warranty. Parts that are faulty due to manufacturer will be replaced. Not Responsible for damages caused by someone else then the manufacturer. Damage caused by Voltage and Electricity isn't covered by warranty.
Warranty covers the parts but not the shipping. Customer is responsible for payment of shipping charges both to get the part and to return the defective part. Local customers can pick up for free.
- Dimensions are L1820*W820*H1620mm (Without Packaging) for the printer
- Dimensions for the Oven: L2305*W1092*1102mm (Without Packaging)
- Printer is 180KG, Dryer is 270KG
Returns / Refunds:
Printer and equipment sales are final. We do not accept returns.
Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.
👉 Get in touch with our team of experts.